Hypertherm announces new names for its HyPrecision and Echion waterjet pumps
Hypertherm, a U.S. based manufacturer of industrial cutting systems and software, today announced a new name for its HyPrecision™ and Echion™ waterjet pumps. It is rebranding these market leading intensifier-based pumps as DynaMAX™ to unify the naming of its intensifier pumps.
In addition to the new DynaMAX name, systems will now begin with a 3 or 5 depending upon the performance, feature, or technology of a particular model. This prefix will be followed by the horsepower number and, for pumps engineered with Hypertherm’s patented predictive technology, a “P” suffix.
Echion 15, 30, and 50
HyPrecision Predictive P-50S, P-60S, and P-75S
HyPrecision D-Series 100D and 150D
HyPrecision pumps will also get a new look. The pumps will now have a black exterior to match the exterior of the Echion pumps. Despite the new name and look, the industry leading features and benefits customers depend on will remain the same. All Hypertherm intensifier-based pumps will continue to be differentiated in the market by:
- Best-in-class performance and ease of service from market-leading Advanced Intensifier Technology™.
- More consistent hydraulic and cutting pressure from a closed-loop proportional pressure control.
- Advanced Intensifier Monitoring that allows customers to better plan for service.
- Fluid management system to ensure water and oil don’t leak on the ground.
- The industry’s lowest maintenance costs for intensifier style waterjet pumps.
Hypertherm engineers and manufactures industrial cutting products used by companies around the world to build ships, airplanes, and railcars, construct steel buildings, manufacture heavy equipment, and more. Its products include cutting systems, CNCs, and software trusted for performance and reliability that result in increased productivity and profitability for hundreds of thousands of businesses. Founded in 1968 and based in New Hampshire, Hypertherm is a 100 percent Associate owned company, employing more than 1,800 Associates, with operations and partner representation worldwide. Learn more at www.hypertherm.com.