With a mission “to promote the well-being and development of our Associates,” and “enrich our communities and environment,” Hypertherm Associates is actively working to shape a better future. While many businesses and companies focus exclusively on their bottom line, we embrace a triple bottom line philosophy where people, planet, and profit are all considered together as key ingredients that help define our success.
Serving as our fundamental purpose and reason for existing, our mission drives us forward as an energized team
To provide Customers with the world's leading industrial cutting solutions, to promote the well-being and development of our Associates, and to enrich our communities and environment.
Our values are the core of our culture. They serve as a framework for the decisions we make, guiding us as we work to make our company, our community, and our customers more successful.
- Excellence in technology innovation
- Focus on the Customer
- Honesty and integrity
- Respect for the individual
- Community leadership
- Environmental stewardship
- Shared ownership and rewards
- Continuous improvement and business excellence
- Personal growth and development
Critical success factors
Ultimately, the progress we make comes down to our critical success factors—nine goals that align us in our drive to deliver on our mission.
- Lead in technology and service innovation
- Excellence in partnering
- Work together as owners
- Develop leadership excellence
- Advance the learning, development, and well-being of Associates
- Reduce the environmental impact of everything we do
- Drive operational excellence using high performance practices
- Grow revenue and create financial strength
- Foster inclusive and diverse teams